If you’ve dabbled at all with natural alternatives to lotions and creams, or tried your hand at making your own, then it’s more than likely that you’re familiar with Shea Butter.
Shea Butter is a solid fatty oil derived from the nuts of the karite trees in west and central Africa. When the nuts are harvested, they are crushed and boiled to extract the shea butter within- which is rich in Vitamin A and several fatty acids that help the skin retain moisture and elasticity, making it wonderful for use in lotions, soaps and cosmetics.
With properties proven to be moisture rich and beneficial for skin healing, this amazing butter is quickly becoming a household necessity. Below are some of the many benefits and uses of Shea Butter
- Contains vitamins A, E and F
- Highly moisturizing and skin softening
- Calms irritated skin
- Natural SPF and sunburn relief
- Anti-inflammatory properties that ease aches and pains
- Soothes and heals burns
- Relieves joint pain
- Natural hair conditioner
- Restores skin elasticity
- Fades scars, stretch marks and dark spots
- Soothes eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, burns, and wounds
- Protects skin from free radicals
- Eliminates shaving bumps
- Moisturizer (alone or in a mixture)
- Scar and stretch mark cream
- Salves and Healing Balms
- Shampoos and Conditioners
- Itch relief from insect bites
- Natural sunscreen
- Lip balms
- Shaving cream
- Diaper rash cream
- Wrinkle treatment
And those are just to name a few!
So this is why Shea Butter is a staple ingredient in the
Natural Jewels Product Line.
How do you use your Shea Butter? Let us know!