Cedar Wood Natural Deodorant
ALUMINUM FREE • PARABEN FREE • NON TOXIC • NEW FORMULA
FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
No harmful chemicals or ingredients such as aluminum which is linked to cancer.
- Zinc Oxide & Zinc Ricolate are antibacterial, kills odor causing bacteria
- Plant-based powders help absorb wetness without the use of aluminum
- Enhanced with natural minerals
- Free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens & phthalates
- Non-greasy, non-sticky feel. Easily absorbed
- Application requires only a small amount
Does Not Contain: Water, mineral oil, preservatives, artificial dyes, alcohol, fillers parabens, phthalates, or formaldehyde.
Directions for use: Apply a light amount under arm. Rub into under arm area. Everyone's body chemistry is different. For the first two weeks of switching to a natural deodorant it's suggested that you apply twice a day until your body has adjusted to the PH of the deodorant.
PLEASE NOTE: this is not an antiperspirant. The cornstarch in the deodorant will help with sweat absorption. It's natural for our bodies to sweat out toxins and impurities. Allow them to sweat!
Ingredients: Sweet Almond Oil, Cornstarch, Zinc Oxide, Organic Shea Butter, Beeswax, Zinc Ricolate, Matcha Green Tea, Essential Oils, Fragrance Oil & Vitamin E Oil.
Fun Facts: Our Natural Deodorants are freshly handcrafted in the USA and only produced in small batches to ensure the highest quality product. Please note there may be a slight consistency and aroma difference from batch to batch. All labeling and packaging are done in house then delivered to your home!
Shelf Life: 12 months