Golden Honey Nourishing Mask
This product is sold out
The Golden Honey Nourishing Mask contains honey and Royal Epigen P5 to increase regeneration of the skin for soft, smooth, and hydrated skin. Honey is anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial. Allantoin and panthenol improve the skin’s natural protective barrier and provide significant hydration.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
Recommended Skin Types:
For all skin types
How To Apply:
- Apply a thin layer to the face after cleansing and exfoliation. Manipulate into the skin with fingertips.
- Rinse well after 7 – 10 minutes.
- Apply toner, moisturizer, and sunblock after use.
- Glycerin acts as an emollient and lubricant. It also can be a humectant and draw moisture from the air to the skin.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil replenishes and restores the skin with nourishing fatty and amino acids to increase moisture retention.
- Royal Epigen P5 (3%) (INCI: Pentapeptide-48) accelerates epidermal regeneration for smooth skin revealing a more even toned skin.
- Honey is wound healing, antibacterial and moisturizing. It helps keep the skin soft.
- Allantoin reinforces the skin’s natural protective barrier and improves moisture retention, creating a smoothing effect to the skin.
- Panthenol provides significant hydration and is a source of Vitamin B for the skin
- Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract has a high content of Omega 7 fatty acid, tocopherols and carotenoids to promote healing
- Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Stimulates microcirculation and has a warming sensation
Propanediol Glycerin Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Sodium Acrylates Copolymer Hydrogenated Polyisobutene Panthenol (D) Polysorbate 20 Phospholipids Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate Phenoxyethanol Benzyl Alcohol Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil Caprylhydroxamic Acid Ethylhexylglycerin Allantoin Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract Honey Extract Honey Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract Pentapeptide-48