Rosemary Essential Oil
While it is frequently used for cooking, Rosemary has long been revered by many cultures for its internal benefits and energizing scent.
- Supports healthy digestion
- Supports healthy respiratory function
- Helps reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue
- Diffuse while studying to maintain concentration.
- Take internally to help reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue
- Add 1–2 drops of Rosemary essential oil to meats and favorite entrées for flavoring and to support healthy digestion
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional cautions below.