Green Tea Citrus Antioxidant Cleanser
Loaded with natural botanicals to nourish the skin, Skin Script Rx Green Tea Citrus Cleanser also purifies the surface of the skin, removing excess oils, toning the skin, and providing a clear complexion that lasts.
Recommended Skin Types
Skin Script Rx Green Tea Citrus Cleanser is recommended for all skin types and conditions. It is particularly useful for oily, acne-prone skin to promote a clear complexion with fewer breakouts.
- Removes excess oil and clears the pores
- Promotes a long term clear complexion with fewer breakouts
- Improves cell regeneration and production of elastic fibers
- Neutralizes bacteria to prevent resultant breakouts
- Protects the cells from free radical and environmental damage
- Soothes inflammation and reduces symptoms of irritation
- Restores the skin’s optimal balance
How to Apply
Using your fingers in circular motion, gently massage a dime-size amount of Skin Script Rx Green Tea Citrus Cleanser to the damp surface of the face. Continue for 1-2 minutes before rinsing clean with warm water. Follow up with a Skin Script Rx toner and moisturizer.
- For enhanced benefits, use Skin Script Rx Green Tea Citrus Cleanser every morning and evening.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract - neutralizes acne-causing bacteria to prevent breakouts; protects the skin from cell damage with antioxidants; boosts the skin’s repair process for faster recovery; soothes the skin
- Lemon Peel Oil - antiseptic, antibacterial, and toner; antioxidants protect the skin and brighten the skin tone
- Grapefruit peel oil - rich in vitamin C to protect the skin from free radical damage and brighten the overall skin tone
- Wild cherry bark extract - soothes and cools the skin while reducing inflammation
- Yucca extract - improves cellular growth for faster renewal; protects the skin with antioxidants
- Grape seed extract - antioxidants to protect the skin; heals the skin; rejuvenates tired skin; improves the penetrative abilities of other active ingredients
Aqua (Water), Sodium Hydroxypropylsulfonate Laurylglucoside Crosspolymer, Sodium Coco-Glucoside Tartrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Amaranth Protein, Butylene Glycol, Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp (Litchee) Extract, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract, Prunus Avium (Sweet Cherry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Gluconolactone, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Sodium Hydroxypropylsulfonate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Alcohol Denat.
I love this because it’s cleansing but doesn’t dry out my skin.
Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you found your favorite cleanser.
This is my first time using this cleanser and I am extremely satisfied with my purchase. It was refreshingly gentle with a pleasing scent. It left my face feeling fresh and clean! I thoroughly recommend this cleanser.
Thanks for the feedback! Glad you’re enjoying the cleanser.
This is an amazing cleanser. After incorporating it into your daily cleaning regime you’ll be more than satisfied with the results!!
Glad you enjoyed, Anita!