Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub/Mask
Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub is a powerful, exfoliating scrub enriched with Retinol to purify the skin while providing visible anti-aging benefits. It polishes the skin for a youthful luster while smoothing fine lines and wrinkles, reducing discoloration, and brightening the overall skin tone.
Recommended Skin Types
Skin Script Rx Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub is recommended for normal, oily, acne-prone, and dehydrated skin types, The universal formula is beneficial to almost any complexion.
- Diminishes the signs of aging, including fine lines and wrinkles and hyper-pigmentation
- Reduces hyper-pigmentation and discoloration for a more even skin tone
- Brightens the overall tone of the skin for a more vibrant look
- Chemically and physically exfoliates the skin for maximum benefits
- Improves cell turnover rates for a healthier complexion
- Improves cellular production of collagen and elastin
- Rejuvenates tired skin
- Promotes the skin’s natural healing process for fast recovery
How to Apply
After cleansing, massage a small amount of Skin Script Rx Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub into the surface of the face, neck, and chest. Continue for one minute before rinsing clean and applying a Skin Script Rx toner.
- For best results, use Skin Script Rx Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub 1-2 times per week, increasing frequency of use as the skin builds a tolerance.
- Jojoba beads - physically polish away dead skin cells and surface debris for a clean complexion with a fresh look
- Kojic acid 2% - lifts away discoloration and interrupts the skin’s production of melanin to provide an even, bright skin tone
- Retinol - dissolves keratinization to remove thick skin, smoothes the skin’s surface, and increases collagen production for a firmer complexion
- Lemon extract - antioxidants to protect the skin, brightens the skin, tones the skin, and neutralizes acne causing bacteria
- Neroli oil - lightens the surface of the skin while providing anti-aging benefits
- Prickly ash bark extract - improves epidermal circulation for improved cell oxygenation and metabolism
Aqua (Water), Jojoba Esters (Beads), Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Behenyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Kojic Acid, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Sucrose Stearate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Caprylyl Glycol, Malic Acid (L), Zanthoxylum Americanum (Prickly Ash) Bark Extract, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid
This scrub works well! I’ve been using it twice a week for a few weeks now and I feel it removes the dead skin that needs to be removed. Also when I follow up with my serum, I feel a tingling feeling which helps me understand that the serum is working! I look forward to seeing continuous results.
Thanks for sharing your experience!!!