Moderate Acne Kit
Treat your oily skin for improved vibrance and clarity with the Skin Script Rx Oily Skin Kit!
Featuring eight amazing products that nourish and balance oily, acne-prone skin, the Skin Script Rx Oily Skin Kit removes excess oil, regulates oil production, and provides a smooth complexion that is radiant and youthful.
Whether you want to try the products or pick up your favorites, the Skin Script Rx Oily Skin Kit is perfect for you.
Each Skin Script Rx Oily Skin Kit Includes Full Size Versions of the Following Products
- Green Tea Antioxidant Cleanser
- Glycolic Cleanser with Antioxidants
- Cucumber Hydration Toner
- Retinol 2% Exfoliation Scrub
- Glycolic and Retinol Pads
- Peptide Eye Serum
- Light Aloe Moisturizer
- Sheer Protection SPF30 (not pictured)
- Tones the skin for a smoother, pore-free appearance
- Exfoliates the skin for a smooth complexion with a youthful luster while promoting the skin’s natural regeneration process
- Brightens the overall tone of the skin while lifting away discoloration and hyper-pigmentation
- Infuses the skin with hydration for lasting benefits
- Promotes the natural healing process
Recommended Skin Types
How to Apply
Please see the individual products in the Skin Script Rx Oily Skin Kit for their individual usage instructions. For maximum benefits, each of the products in the kit is designed to be used in conjunction with the others as part of an overall skin care regimen.
- Clinical glycolic - reduce the size and visibility of pores for a more even complexion
- Retinols and jojoba - exfoliate the surface of the skin to promote a fresh complexion and healthy skin cell renewal; polishes the surface of the skin for a youthful luster
- Kojic acid - lightens and brightens the skin, reducing hyper-pigmentation and discoloration associated with blemishes
- Aloe Vera - soothes, calms and cools the skin, reducing symptoms of irritation while promoting the healing process
Please see the individual products in the Skin Script Rx Oily Skin Kit for their individual ingredients.